Tuesday, April 20, 2010

What if (Pg. 90-129).

Nikki, the bisexual girl “has it bad” for a straight girl.

  1. Nikki bites her tongue, and continues to just “hang out” with her crush.
  2. Nikki tells the straight girl her feelings, and the girl is totally freaked out.
  3. Nikki decides to date one of the straight girls “guy friends”.
  4. Nikki flirts with men (and women) around the straight girl, and sees how she reacts.
  5. Nikki quits seeing the straight girl, because it’s just too hard to be around her and not profess her admiration.
  6. Nikki tells the straight girl how she’s feeling, the straight girl blushes, and they make hot love all afternoon.

#37 Sunday: Discovering emotional triggers.

Sunday “funday” is never as fun as it sounds. I wake up, usually hungover, and the sun is already shining. C’mon, I think to myself…did I really just waste half the day? Homework is piled high on my coffee table, my kitchen counter, my bathroom sink. My “to do” list is buried somewhere in the mess. The Vikings game has already started, so I grab my old jersey and head to the pub. It’s good to see the regulars on Sunday, even though I see them most other days as well. After the game, I know I need to start my work, but my buzz has kicked in, as well as the free food coma. I’d prefer to take a nap, if you’d really like to know. 8pm on Sunday, and I awake from my nap. Crap! I think to myself, did I really just sleep away the second half of my day? I cozy up in front of my space heater, and slowly begin to sort through the endless piles of assignments. I crack a beer, and think to myself… why have I become so dedicated to this routine?

#39 Accounting: How did we get here?

She walks with her headphones on, probably coming from class. My guess is a family social science class. That department seems to have lots of young blonde women with iPods in it. Her class let out a few minutes early, which is great, because now she can strut around campus. She always looks forward to her one woman parade.

He’s short, smoking a cigarette. He was in a band once, playing rhythm guitar. He’s on his way to his girlfriends house, she who is also short. They make a cute couple, doing things like throwing Frisbees and drinking iced teas in the spring.

Sheila C just walked by. She looks great, but I didn’t get to say hello, because she was on the phone. She’s been doing big things lately, as has been able to change her look 100% since high school. She was always cute, I mean, but this time, she’s got a swagger. She looks strong and determined. I should have said hello.

The girl in the hoodie wears her weight well. She’s got a booty, but her clothes fit, and she’s comfortable. She’s on her way to work. She works retail, and is really good at it. She sold the most of all her coworkers last month, but didn’t get any reward for it. Her boss is an asshole, you know the type.

He takes off his shirt, what kind of guy does that in the middle of campus? This guy, apparently. He’s looking around, taking inventory of all the girls around him. He’s not a pervert, yet, although some of his girlfriends wonder what his intentions are. He played lacrosse in high school, and was voted prom king. His mom died last year, and she was his best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment